IP Transit AS35017
Carrier-class network across
Europe and North America
100Mb to 100Gb
We offer a tier-2 IP transit service mix, consisting of approximately 55% direct peering routes with the remaining 45% made up of routes from carefully selected and monitored tier-1 and tier-2 global carriers.
Swiftway IP transit offers high quality, fully resilient, scalable and affordable bandwidth, combining our wide choice of service locations with our outstanding connectivity to major access and content networks throughout the world.
Metro connections are generally carried over leased or bought dark fiber rings, which are divided in 40, 80 or even 160 waves. with our international backbone consisting of multiple dedicated 10Gigabit wavelength circuits from various cable operators. We will impress you with the quality of our IP transit services.
the major players
Swiftway is directly connected to most Major bandwidth providers. By using Intelligent Routing technology from Noction, we are able to measure packet loss, latency, throughput, historical reliability and maximum peer capacity of our peers and upstream providers. The Intelligent routing platform continuously computes the best performance and then announces the improved route to the Swiftway's edge routers via a traditional BGP session.
|BGP or static routing configuration||Multi BGP sessions on a single port||Our network is designed to run dual stack IPv4 and IPv6||Aggregate billing across multiple port||Black Hole BGP Community 35017:666 for DDOS mitigation||Many BGP communities to fine tune your network performance||Primary / Secondary DNS|
We bill IP transit on an industry-standard scheme known as 95th percentile committed data rate (CDR) as well as a flat monthly rate with dedicated unmetered ports.
|Fast Nodes: high end Xeon servers with 12 to 50 cores and 24 to 100 threads||Our nodes are powered with at least 128GB RAM||Dedicated resources||Optional hosting control panel||Powered by Cachecade SSD caching technology for faster I/O operations||All Business nodes utilize RAID-10 SSD and SAS storage arrays||Every VPS comes with a Free ENOM account for easy registration of domains and SSL certificates|